Micro needling or Collegen Induction Therapy is a minimally invasive treatment in which tiny punctures are created in the skin using micro-fine needles which triggers the body's natural healing response, stimulating collagen and elastin production.
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is considered to be one of the safest treatment methods for natural skincare since it does not cause any damage to the skin or the epidermis. There are many benefits to micro-needling, including that it is suitable for all skin types. Micro needles create tiny holes without damaging the epidermis, or the outer layer of skin. This stimulates production of collagen and elastin to repair the area. The self-repairing property of the skin is a 100% natural form of skin rejuvenation. Microneedling not only activates cell regeneration, it also enhances the absorption of active ingredients of Vitamin C, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) (see below) and Hyaluronic Acid (see below) into the skin during the treatment before the skin heals over.
What is PRP?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is derived from when your blood is drawn, then spun in a centrifuge. This process extracts the platelet rich plasma portion of your blood. PRP is a concentration of accelerated growth factors which assist the body in repairing itself by stimulating stem cells to regenerate new tissue.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is actually a natural structural component connective tissue throughout the human body. of skin . this ingredient lies in its ability to retain moisture. Hyaluronic acid also provides antioxidant, and reduces inflammation. Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin, for a firmer, brighter and rejuvenated appearance.
What will Microneedling do for you?
- Minimizes pore size,
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, lifts, tightens,
- Rejuvenates the skin ,
- Improves appearance of stretch marks
- Improves the appearance of scars
- Improves the appearance of acne scarring
- Reduces sunspots, melisma and stretch marks
- Non-Invasive, which means they don’t use no surgery, injections, or lasers to treat your skin.
- Short Recovery Period with Almost No Downtime means you can return to your usual daily activities, although your skin may be a bit red and a bit tingly.
- Your Skin Practically Heals Itself You produce more collagen to rejuvenates the skin
- Almost Completely Painless Microneedling only affects the top layer of your skin, there are almost no nerves involved, meaning there’s nothing to trigger pain.
- Long Lasting Effects with PRP microneedling + PRP has longer-lasting benefits